Smart-Sciences, Inc. provides expertise in environmental permitting, ecological consulting and environmental science to private, industrial and public sector clients. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions that promote smart growth and human development in an environmentally sustainable manner. We approach each project as collaborators, bringing our comprehensive knowledge and our understanding of both the natural and regulatory environment. We have a proven record of accomplishing complex land development projects and large scale restoration projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
We believe communication, accessibility and responsiveness along with resourceful professionals and cutting edge technical expertise allows us to provide superior service to our clients. Smart-Sciences works to identify and understand your goals and provides innovative, practical solutions that meet your business needs. Smart-Sciences is woman-owned and currently certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) with the Florida Department of Transportation, Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) with the Florida Department of Management Services, Small Business Enterprise (SBE) with the South Florida Water Management District, Miami-Dade County (SBE and Tier 1 CBE) and is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) with the federal government.
- Project Due Diligence – Ecological and Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Local, State and Federal Environmental Permitting
- Wetland Delineation and Wildlife Studies
- Mitigation Assessment, Design and Monitoring
- Threatened and Endangered Species Studies (including bat surveys)
- NEPA/PD&E Studies and Design Projects
- Seagrass and Benthic Resource Surveys
- Tree Surveying and Permitting
- Habitat Assessments and Conservation Plans
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping
- Consumptive Use Permitting
- Environmental Planning/Development of Regional Impact Assistance
- Turbidity Monitoring
- Contamination Site Assessment